Tuesday, March 10, 2015

St. Patty's Day Crafts

 


With St. Patty's Day coming up I was looking into crafts I could do with my little one. I am not Irish but I still enjoy celebrating the holiday and I would love for my little one to enjoy it too ( he is Irish!) Now you should know that I am a Pintrest addict. Seriously there is a bunch of projects I will eventually get to! So I used Pintrest to look up everything Saint Patrick's Day and these are my favorites! The best part is that these crafts can be done whether your a mom, teenager, boy, girl,
doesn't matter it will still be fun!

(Click on the pictures to be brought to the instructions!)

 
Credit: Outnumbered3-1.com
 
 
 
Credit: BettyCrocker.com
 
 
Credit: thedatingdivas.com
 

 
 

Credit: thepleasantestthing.com
 
 



 
Credit: playdoughtoplato.com

No comments:

Post a Comment